Tuesday, February 26, 2013

i hope you dance!

I just spent the last hour dancing around the room with Aidan! If you had told me two years ago that this is what I would be doing today I would have laughed. The day Weylin died I lost a little hope, when Holly died my hope died with her. I never thought I would be lucky enough to have a baby I could hold. I put everything on hold for times like these. Dancing around the room with Aidan was the most important thing in that moment. As I sit here writing this Aidan is snuggled up on my lap nursing. My life could not be more amazing then it is right now! After everything we had to go through to get here I could not be happier. While we were dancing Aidan was smiling and laughing. I know he won’t remember this but I will never forget it. I wish I was able to make memories like this with Weylin and Holly. Everyone needs to stop what they are doing, put on a good song, and dance around the room. Even if you are alone, it will make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment