Tuesday, May 14, 2013

dream come true

I’m not sure how I want to start this blog. I have been thinking about all the things I want for Aidan. I want him to have a great life. I want him to be happy. I do not ever want him to know the pain of infertility! Darin and I went through alot to bring Aidan into this world I hope he is able to have kids easily. I will forever be here to love and support my son no matter what he chooses to do. I will never judge him if he does things differently than Darin and I. I will back him up and help him if he needs me. I do not think it is right for family to judge each other. Family should just be happy for family. Aidan’s life will be different than ours, I will make sure we never judge him or look down at him. I hope Aidan gets to do everything he wants to do in life. I hope he is a lawyer or doctor, yes I have high hopes and I know he can do it. I want Aidan to find love and be loved. Aidan was our dream come true and his life will be his dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment