Thursday, August 8, 2013

41 weeks and 4 days old!

Aidan has been out in the world one day longer then he was inside me! I had him when I was 41 weeks and 3 days pregnant. My body has truly amazed me these past 83 weeks. It is so powerful knowing that my body grew him on the inside and my body is making milk to sustain him on the outside. For so many years I looked at my body as a failure. I was unable to get pregnant because my body was just not working. Now I feel amazing! My body is not failing me anymore. Aidan is growing and thriving and it is all due to my milk. It was overwhelming at first to know that my milk had to be enough to keep Aidan healthy. I stopped freaking out and just let my body do what it was made to do. Aidan eats whenever he wants to eat and my breast make all the milk he wants. Going from feeling like a failure to feeling amazing is awesome! I honestly feel like a super hero sometimes! I make milk! What's your super power?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment