Friday, June 27, 2014

new facebook page Mommy life

Mommy life My blog posts are so few and far between now. I am sorry about that. We have not gotten internet wince we moved, we just use our phones. Aidan is getting older and doesn’t give me much time to get on the computer. Anytime I do get on the computer he wants to “help” and it makes it impossible to do much. I started a page on facebook called Mommy life I update my page regularly and I am also posting on instagram (Brianna_marie_e) This blog started as a way to keep friends and family in the loop as we moved from Nevada to North Dakota back in 2009. It quickly turned into blogs about infertility and miscarriages. I found tons of help and friends through blogs and wanted my blog to help other people. I love that I was able to be there for people in their time of need like so many bloggers were there for me. My infertility blog turned into a pregnancy blog then a mommy blog. I am so grateful that I was able to have a child after years of infertility. I look at him everyday and know how very lucky I am. My life could be a lot different right now. I could still be whishing, waiting, wanting a child. I am so glad to be where I am today. Infertility and the miscarriages still have a huge impact on my life. I am the mommy I am today because of that struggle. I love Aidan so deeply and would give anything for him. I practice attachment parenting because I can not imagine parenting any other way. I follow his cues and respect him as a person. I will not yell at him, I will not hit him, and he will NEVER be left to cry alone. I will ALWAYS be there for him. I wish I was able to be there to Weylin and Holly as well. Having a child after struggling with infertility is amazing. I feel as though it has helped me be a better parent because I know what it is like to want a child but not be able to have one. I will continue to update the blog when I can and you guys can (and do) find me on facebook. Thank you for all the support and please remember that dreams do come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment