Friday, October 21, 2011

a little bit of everything

I am so excited to move and start our lives with out the military. Did I think we may be a military family forever? Yes I did for a bit, but now that we are for sure not staying with the military I am ready to move on. I want to start a new chapter in our lives! Although the military has not been all bad there have been some pretty rough points. I feel like we will finally be in control of our own lives and be able to live the way we want to. We don't know what we want to do when we leave but it is going to be a great adventure figuring it out. To be fair Darin is pretty sure he knows what he wants to do, he is just not to sure where he wants to do it. He will come first no matter what, whatever he wants to do and where ever he wants to go is fine with me. I will find something great to do with my life no matter where we are. I want Darin to love his job and be happy! Right now all we know for sure is we will be living in Nevada for a bit! I am so excited to party in Vegas again!!!

We are not sure if TMO is going to move our stuff or if we are going to do it our selves. Darin wants TMO to do it and I kind of want to do a DITY move. I have already started packing and the only issue I seem to be having right now is not packing everything!

Infertility news ~ I am on CD46 and the blood pregnancy test came back negative. We did not do fertility drugs in September and we were not sure if we were going to do them in October but I guess my body decided for us.

Vent of the day! Not having children does not mean you know nothing about children and it doesn't mean you can not give advice. Can I tell you what it feels like to push out an 8 pound baby? No I cant but can you tell me what it is like to want a child more then anything, finally get pregnant, and then lose the baby? No I am sure you cant.

Yesterday Darin turned 27!!!! He feels old but I think he still looks hott! I have pictures on my facebook page. We got a new computer and had to fix the old one so I have no pictures saved on this computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment