Friday, October 14, 2011

same page?

We have been doing alot of talking about our future. Right now I am on one page and Darin is on another. We agree on most everything but we are not 100% sure where we want life to take us. Thank goodness we still have time to figure it out.

Infertility news! My period is now nine days late. Two at home pregnancy test have come back negative. The last time my period was more then a day late I was pregnant. I am 99.5% sure I am not pregnant but that 0.5% is holding on to every bit of hope that I am pregnant. I think I am going to go to the doctor next week for a blood test. It would be great to be pregnant but we didn't do any fertility treatments last month so it is hard to believe I would even get pregnant.

Moving news! We have no clue what day we are moving or if TMO can pack and move all our stuff. Just in case we have to move ourselves I have already started packing! I have to say I LOVE packing! I am very excited we are staying in the same hotel in Bozeman Montana that we stayed in on the way here.

No comments:

Post a Comment