Tuesday, June 4, 2013

everyone needs support

Sometimes when I look at Aidan I can not help but think about Weylin and Holly. What would life be like with them here? It has been almost 3 years since we lost Weylin. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday and other times it feels like a lifetime ago. I still cry, I still miss my babies, and I am still hurting. Darin and I only had each other up in North Dakota when Weylin died. Brittany was a huge help when Holly died. I felt so alone and felt as though no one cared. No one talks about Weylin and Holly and that makes me sad. People in our families do not even see them as “real” babies. I close my eyes and I can picture their sweet little faces. Aidan will always know about his brother and sister. They are “real” babies to me! People should just support each other, in hard times and in good times. Darin, Shadow, Spooky, Weylin, Holly, and Aidan are all the family I need. I will always support Darin and Aidan no matter what they do. I want to be here for them and be a positive person in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment