Thursday, July 7, 2011

to be or not to be?

My period is due in two days and yesterday I was spotting for a few hours. I thought my period was coming for sure but the spotting stopped and so far there is no spotting today. Usually when I have spotting before my period it gets worse then I get my period. I really don't know what to think, I have some symptoms of being pregnant but then again it could all be in my head. I feel more and more crazy each day.

On to other things....Darin is sick and went to the doctor and they said he has some kind of virus. He is on meds and they told him to go back in on Friday if he didn't feel better. Poor guy hates going to the doctor but I am glad I made him go. I also made him start taking a vitamin every day so maybe it will help him not get sick again. The doctor told him to rest so he spent most of the day on the couch. We watched Red Riding Hood and it was a really good movie! I was upset yesterday so we cheated a little and ordered pizza. I regret eating the pizza because we really are eating alot healthier but it was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment