Monday, July 18, 2011

hard week....

It has been a hard week. I am crazy emotional and crying about pretty much everything. Some days I feel like shit and feel like I ruined Darin's life. I want to make my husbands life easier and sometimes I feel like all I do is make it harder. I have never felt like this in the past and I hate it. He tells me I didn't ruin his life and nothing is my fault but sometimes I cant help but blame myself. It IS my fault we cant get pregnant and I am sure it IS my fault we lost the babies. I was the one who fell apart and needed Darin to put me back together. I feel like I distract him and I need him to much sometimes. I cant shake this feeling of guilt, I don't want to feel like this but I cant help it. I know life is not easy but I just wish it was not so hard sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment