Tuesday, September 20, 2011

all over the place

I feel like tonight has gone by very slow and very fast at the same time. Work was crazy slow so that was a bust but I did get laundry done and made banana pumpkin bread. I have baked three days in a row now and I am done baking for a while. I love to cook, I like to make up my own recipes and make them great. Baking is not that fun, everything has to be measured and done just right. The best thing about baking is how amazing the house smells! So Darin's paper for his English class (he wrote about infertility and the miscarriages)has been graded and he got an A. He did a great job on the paper and the e-mail the teacher wrote about the paper was awesome. I am so proud of him! I really wish I could shut my mind off just for a minute so I could go to sleep. I feel so bad that Darin is working and unable to sleep so I don't sleep so I "can feel his pain" so to speak. I cant seem to stop thinking about everything. I wish I could go back in time and do some things over, but why even bother thinking about it, I cant change the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment