Monday, September 12, 2011

September is here

Well this is it! It has hit me that it is September and this is a HUGE month for us. First it will start at the doctor and I am freaking out a bit. I am pretty sure I am freaking out about nothing because my doctor is not great and will probably say a bunch of nothing. Maybe just maybe I am freaking out because there is a reason to freak out. Darin is taking two college classes and so far he is doing really good! He will have his degree by December, I am so proud of him! At the end of this month our future will be a little more set in stone. We will have a better idea of what is to come but waiting is not easy. Some days I am fine and don't think about it but other days I get a little nervous and think about what it is going to be like to know what is going on. I hate being in limbo and I feel like we have been in limbo for far to long. I am so lucky I have the husband I do and no matter where we end up or what life throws at us we will be together and that is all that matters. Also I am sick of people complaining! Facebook is getting pretty bad, it seems like every other status is a complaint about something. I guess no matter what there is always something to complain about but at the end of the day you need to look at how great your life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment