Thursday, September 15, 2011

busy busy busy

September is turning out to be one busy month! Darin has two classes and still needs to find some time to take a clep test. I am working as much as I can, yes that is right I have a job. Darin is working tons but that is nothing new. His PT test is on the 27th! I am a little nervous about it but I think he is going to do great! We went to the shoulder doctor today and I think we finally have some answers as to what is causing the pain. Darin needs to commit 100% to physical therapy and get a CT scan. He may need surgery but we have to talk about it alot more and see what the CT scan says before we decide. I went to the OB on Monday and he took me off the Metformin and put me on a different fertility drug but I wont take those till next month. It is getting colder out and I am getting more and more excited for fall! I have had the Halloween decorations up since August and soon I will be adding birthday decorations. I am 90% sure I am going to have a surprise birthday party for Darin this year! Once Darin has another day off we are going to Mandan to go to Papa's Pumpkin Patch. September is going to continue to be a busy and important month for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment