Sunday, April 15, 2012

care free and easy....

I have been thinking about Weylin and Holly alot recently. We are in North Carolina visiting Darin's family and they are all excited that I am pregnant. My mother-in-law has bought me the cutest maternity tops, Darin's grandfather bought the baby three outfits. I am so excited that this pregnancy has made it further. I miss Weylin and Holly, I wish I was this far along with them. I also wish I was this excited. I love this baby more then anything in the world but I cant help but think of what would have been. I just hope this baby makes it full term and is healthy.

Some fun news: we did a gender predicting kit and it said the baby is a boy. Also the Chinese calender thing says boy too. Once we get back to Vegas we will go in for an ultrasound to find out the sex!

Over all I want the baby to be healthy and that is all that matters but I want the baby to be a boy. I don't want a girl because there is a 99.9% chance any girl I have will have PCOS. I don't want my daughter to have to go through what I have. I want my children's life to be care free and easy for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment