Tuesday, April 24, 2012

what does family mean?

To me family is.....a group of people related by blood or marriage that love you no matter what, that are there for you for the good times and there for you for the bad times, that don’t judge you. I have a great family except for one person. At this point I just need to move on. I need to ignore her and cut her out of my life right now. She has been nothing but negative towards me and down right mean sometimes. I have let her bother me over and over again but now I am done! I am taking control and moving on. I said most of what I needed to say and I gave her a chance to say what she wanted to say. I will not let my husband be put in the middle of high school drama anymore. Today is a new day and I am truly happy. I am happy knowing it is over; I am happy knowing I can move on, and most of all I am happy I finally got to say what I wanted to say. I had no filter; I had no reason to hold back. Maybe one day we can make it work but I don’t see that happening anytime soon. When someone attacks you it is hard to forgive them but when someone attacks your children, to me, it is impossible to forget. Hopefully she will look at her life and try to become a better person. I wish her nothing but the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment