Wednesday, May 16, 2012

homebirth? hospital birth?

We have been talking a lot recently about if we want to do a homebirth or a hospital birth. Right now I am leaning towards a homebirth. I have had such crappy times in hospitals and I don’t want the birth of our baby to be a crappy time. I am 18 weeks and 6 days pregnant and I have still not seen a doctor. I have been pregnant before so I know what I need to do and what I should not do. This pregnancy has been scary but relaxing at the same time. I have not been stressed about what a doctor will say or how the results of blood work will come back. I have had ultrasounds and know everything is going good. I know I will eventually need blood work but we still have some time. I can’t even believe most of the time how far along I am. It feels like a dream! When I first found out I was pregnant I never thought I would get this far. I am just so happy that our dreams are so much closer to coming true. We have less then five months till our little bundle of joy is due! Part of me wants it to go by slow because I want to cherish every moment of pregnancy that I can. The other part of me wants it to go by super fast so we can meet our baby!

1 comment:

  1. homebirth all the way you can do it everyone knows you can do it

    ReplyDelete