Monday, April 22, 2013

6 months old (a day late)

Aidan is 6 months old! That is 1/2 of a year!!!!! I never ever thought we would get to this point! Everything is going great. No more bottles! Aidan has chewed on a few apple slices and loved it! He is sitting up on his own and saying "mama" and "dada"!!!!!! Aidan is the best little baby. We are having so much fun with him. Darin is able to make Aidan laugh all the time. Aidan makes me work hard for a laugh. I love being Aidan's mommy and I am proud to say breastfeeding is going great! Over two months with no bottle. Aidan goes to sleep between 7pm and 9pm every night. He sleeps so good all night. He still wakes up from time to time but I just bring him close to me and he nurses back to sleep. Aidan is the most amazing little person! He is so sweet and loves everyone we meet. We are going to finish up all the pampers we have left then switch to cloth diapers! I wanted to do cloth from the beginning but I let people talk me out of it. I am done letting what people say get to me. I will do what I want (as long as Darin is ok with it) no matter what! Darin is excited to switch to cloth as well. In other news: we sold the truck and bought a 2011 toyota scion! I miss the truck but it is nice to have something the whole family fits in.

No comments:

Post a Comment