Thursday, October 7, 2010

be thankful for everything you have today because it could all be gone tomorrow



It has been a while since my last blog. I have been pretty busy and Darin is working non stop. I am having a yard sale tomorrow and Saturday! I love yard sales! I started a double dose of Clomid today so it may not have been the best weekend to plan a yard sale. So far it has made me pretty emotional. I have cried a bunch today. I have no clue what I am making for dinner tomorrow night. I guess I don't really have much to write tonight sorry. I should be trying to sleep because I have to be up really early tomorrow but it is hard to sleep. I am really sick of people complaining about their husbands working. Darin has only had two days off since September 8th and you don't see me complaining. Yes it would be nice if he had some time off and could help me with things but he is working and there is nothing I can do about it. Your husband hardly ever works you have nothing to bitch about! Ok that is enough venting. Shadow, Spooky, and I are all laying in bed, they are so cute. Spooky is sleeping on my pillow and Shadow is laying next to my legs giving himself a bath. Oh I almost forgot I made pumpkin cookies and pumpkin pancakes and they came out so freaking good. I have been in a baking mood for the past couple of days and I think I am going to bake again tomorrow after the yard sale. Well I am going to watch Family Guy and try to sleep. Goodnight all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment