Monday, October 25, 2010

Thoughts of a Crazy Infertile or Crazy Thoughts of an Infertile



Today was the day for blood work. The nurse called with great news. I ovulated!!!! I am so happy and excited. After last month I was afraid the Clomid would never work again and we would have to go one to other things. I may not be pregnant but ovulating is a step in the right direction.

I took a pregnancy test today even though it is way to early (it was negative.) I am now going crazy. I want to be pregnant! I am afraid that if I am pregnant I will do something wrong and loose the baby again. Since I found out I ovulated I have hardly moved. I am scared to do to much. I know it sounds crazy, I am afraid of loosing a baby that I may not even have right now but I cant help the way I feel.

I feel like I am crazy half the time. I feel two completely different emotions at the same time! I am so excited I ovulated, I only wish Darin was home so I could share the good news. I should find out if I am pregnant or not on or around November 5th so check back for any news.

My head and back are bothering me so I am going to lay down. Have a great night.

Here is a picture of Darin with his cake on his birthday and a picture of our pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment