Sunday, February 6, 2011

NEW JOB

I start a three week CNA training tomorrow. I am really excited about it. I have wanted to be a nurse for as long as I can remember and I was going to school to be an RN. The college here doesn't take my credits and I can not really commit the time to redo all my classes. I can commit to the three weeks for the CNA! I am not to excited that I will have to work days the next three weeks but we will make it work. I wont see Darin much if at all for the next three weeks but it should be worth it in the end. We still want me to be a stay at home wife but if I like being a CNA I will try to work once or twice a week. There is no reason not to work while Darin is working but I will never let another job take our time together away. As long as we can afford for me to be home then I will be. I love being a stay at home wife. It brings so much joy to my life knowing I can be here for Darin all the time. I am nervous about tomorrow but mainly because of my stomach. I am not watching the Super Bowl but I am taping it so Darin and I can watch it together next weekend. There is a Law and Order SVU marathon on so I am going to watch that!

No comments:

Post a Comment