Monday, May 16, 2011

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden

I am having trouble sleeping but I guess that is nothing new. I slept about four hours and I am tired but I just cant go back to sleep. I called housing again because of our yard and I had to leave a message. When we moved in it was all dirt and we were told that the yards would not be turned over to us until they were established, well I still have more dirt then anything and I told them I would not take the yard. Last year I showed them pictures and they said someone would come out after winter, no one has come so I called about a month ago. They said they would look into it and call me back no one called back so I called again. They said the same thing and again no one called me back so I called this morning and left a message. If no one calls me by Thursday I am going into the office and I will make someone figure it out while I am there. I am so sick of the housing office giving me the run around. I am so excited to put in our BOP list so we can get out of here!

I miss Darin a whole bunch! I am having his truck detailed on Wednesday! I am so crazy happy that we have the truck paid off!!! I feel so lucky to have such a great husband! He really is the perfect guy for me! I locked Shadow in the hall closet yesterday. I was putting stuff away before I showered and he must of run in there while I wasn't looking. When I was done in the shower Spooky was sitting by the door and I thought that was weird so when I opened the door Shadow was laying on the sheets. He didn't seem to mind being in there but I don't want his fur all over the clean sheets. I have a doctors appointment today and I hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment