Monday, May 9, 2011

to pee or not to pee?!

My new years resolution was to not pee on a stick. We are five months into the year and so far so good. This month is the first time this year we have done fertility drugs and I have a real chance of being pregnant. My period is due in four days and I want to pee on a stick!!! I know it sounds weird but I miss the exciting feeling I get walking into the bathroom with the test. I want to stay strong and I really want to make it all year with out peeing on a stick! If I pee on a stick now and it is positive then I can tell Darin before he leaves but the first time I was pregnant two days before my period was due the test was negative even though I was pregnant.

I think I am just going to wait as long as I can to go in and have the blood test done. I hope I can wait until at least May 23rd. As of right now I am doing everything as if I am pregnant just in case. I don't want to do anything that could hurt the baby. I am on light bed rest and it hasn't been to bad. I am still cooking and cleaning but no heavy lifting or anything like that. I feel pregnant and Darin thinks I am pregnant so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment