Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pregnancy Test...

I went to the doctor on base yesterday because I have felt like crap. I am on Metformin and I thought my blood sugar might have been low because I have felt dizzy and faint. Turns out my sugar is fine, the doctor ran a bunch of test and everything has come back normal. He tested for a UTI and he said it looks like there may be the very start of a UTI, so I was told to drink cranberry juice. He did a pregnancy test and it did not come back positive or negative. The doctor said my beta levels were higher then they would be if I was not pregnant but not high enough to say I am for sure pregnant. So the levels could be what they are because I am pregnant or because the ovedrill shot is still in my system. All in all we have no answer as to why I feel like crap and no for sure answer about being pregnant or not. I guess we will just wait and see. I am not sure how I feel, I want to be excited that the test was not negative but I don't want to get my hopes up!

In my crazy infertile mind (or for real) I have some symptoms of being pregnant: I feel like I am going to throw up, I am peeing more, and my nipples are killing me. The first pregnancy I felt like this a week before we found out I was pregnant so maybe it is a good sign, the second pregnancy I didn't really have any symptoms (other then peeing more) till 5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment