Monday, May 2, 2011

Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was

Osama Bin Laden was killed by the U. S. Military. All the troops are in my thoughts and I hope everyone is safe. I hope nothing happens and my husband still gets to go on leave. He is looking forward to seeing his family and it will suck if he cant go! Being a Military wife is not easy, I feel bad when my husband has to work crazy long hours and deployments are not fun. I know no matter what my husband will always want to be in the Military. The hours might suck and being away from family is hard but he loves his job. I am so very proud of my husband for everything he does! He is such a strong man and a loving husband.

On to the baby news! My period is due in 11 days. I feel really dizzy and faint, I think the Metformin is messing with my blood sugar I am going to the doctor tomorrow. So far through out the day I feel like I am going to throw up off and on, I am peeing more but I pee alot as it is, and my nipples are pretty freaking sore. I hope all of this is a good sign but we wont know for at least 11 days. On May 13th I can go in for a pregnancy test but I am going to try my hardest to wait till May 23rd just in case my period shows up. Of course if my period doesn't show up on time I will get my hopes up and as of right now I am doing everything as if I am pregnant already so I don't mess anything up! Tonight when we clean Shadow and Spooky's room (yes they have their own room) I will have on a mask so I don't breath in anything that could harm the baby that might not even be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment