Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bad Dreams

I always remember having bad dreams. When I was younger I had two bad dreams that would repeat and it sucked. Before we moved I had a bad dream about a Lion that scared the crap out of me and it repeated for at least a year and a half. When we moved all my bad dreams stopped! It was great to only have happy or weird dreams. Then a few months ago I had a dream that I was making Cinnamon Rolls and Darin walked in the house and said "I am leaving you" then just left. That dream really bothered me but I have not had it since that night. About a week ago I had a dream that I was pregnant and all of a sudden the baby was gone. No miscarriage, no bleeding, and no pain just there one minute and gone the next minute. Then the other night I had a dream I was bleeding. Both dreams really bothered me and I woke right up and could not sleep for a while after. I really don't like having bad dreams as I am sure no one does. I just hope that none of my new bad dreams start to repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment