Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!

I feel so lucky to be able to open my home to guys who had no place to go on Thanksgiving. It was a great day, everyone was so nice and loved the food. Brittany helped so much and made an amazing cake! After all the food was eaten and leftovers were packed for everyone the guys played video games. I have never had Thanksgiving with friends it is usually with my family. After moving here I knew I wanted to host as many holidays as I can. It is different with friends instead of family but it is alot of fun. I love getting to know new people and talking for hours. I really hope everyone had a great time, I know I did. At the end of the night while the guys played video games I cleaned up and did tons of dishes. It was alot of work but totally worth it. I cant wait for Christmas! As of right now they have to work but I will make sure I cook early so everyone can eat before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment