Thursday, November 11, 2010

Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months, will it ever end?

Sorry it has been so long. It has been a crazy week in my house and only getting more crazy. Last night was so much fun. Darin and I went out with Brittany and Will and we could not have had a better time! It is so great to make some amazing friends! We are going to have a game night on Monday! (As long as the Air Force does not make the guys work) We are working on getting the house ready for Thanksgiving and believe me it is some slow going. When Darin is not working all I want to do is spend time with him relaxing not cleaning. It is hard to clean all day while he is sleeping because I don't want to wake him up. I need to get a twin size bed frame so we can move that bed into Shadow and Spooky's room sometime hopefully with in the next month. I need to stop getting so annoyed and bothered by the little things. I am just ready for my house to be perfect again! Well I am off to snuggle with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment