Sunday, November 7, 2010

To Drive or Not To Drive



We want to go to North Carolina next year to visit family. I do NOT like flying at all and really don't want to go if we have to fly. To drive to North Carolina from here is only like twenty five hours but if we go to Vegas first it is twenty two hours to Vegas then thirty eight hours to North Carolina. If Darin can't get alot of time off work then driving may be out all together. I would want to go to Vegas first so we can drop off Shadow and Spooky so my mom can watch them so we would have to stop there on the way home too. In my head it sounds like the perfect plan but after saying it out loud it sounds crazy that I would drive out of my way so mom can watch the cats instead of just having a friend come over here once a day and feed them. I really don't like leaving Shadow and Spooky alone. Since the miscarriage I just feel like if I am not with them or watching them something bad is going to happen. I know it is a little crazy but I really feel if I leave them for too long they might die or something. If we don't drive Darin will fly but I really do not want to fly ever again. Even if we get stationed over seas I will be on a boat. I truly do hate flying! I guess I have more then enough time to change my mind but this is how I feel right now. Crazy huh? Well I guess that is all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment