Sunday, November 28, 2010

One Year in North Dakota

Today marks one year since we got to North Dakota. It has been one hell of a year. First we arrived in North Dakota and were homeless for a month. We finally found a tiny pet friendly rental. We were so cramped in that house but looking back it was a very cozy home. We started more test for the infertility issues. We got some great news, Darin's sperm is perfect. Darin moved up in rank. We got a house on base. I started Clomid, we had tons of baby making sex and it worked. We got pregnant with our first baby and could not be more excited!!! I went to Vegas for my sisters graduation. I am still so proud of her! I got back to Minot and shortly after I had a miscarriage. Not a day goes by that I don't think about the baby we lost. My sister came for a visit and we took road trips around North Dakota. My favorite place we went was the center of North America. There was a big museum and a great place to eat. Darin went to Texas for some training for about two weeks. I took Clomid again and it didn't work. Then the next month I took it again and it made me ovulate. Shadow turned 3 and not to long after Darin turned 26. We took a road trip to see Sitting Bull's grave site in South Dakota. That was alot of fun! I turned 23 and I had a white birthday for the first time in a very long time. I learned how much I hate dogs and cant believe I have dealt with it for so long. We had a few people over for Thanksgiving and it was such a great day. I am so glad people came and the food was so good. Again we had lots or baby making sex and it worked again. We found out not to long ago that we are pregnant again. We had an ultrasound the other day and were able to see the babies heartbeat! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I think that is about it. I am sure I probably missed some stuff but you can read past blogs to get up to date with my life. Right now we are just trying to spend as much time together as we can, getting ready for Christmas, and we are hoping this pregnancy goes full term. It feels different this time, more real if that makes any sense. Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Is this your first pregnancy announcement?? I didn't know! CONGRATULATIONS!! How far along are you? how do you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea and THANKS! i am 6 weeks! we had our first ultrasound last week and have to go in for another one in two weeks because the heart rate was a little slow. i feel sick but i love it! i hope this pregnancy makes it full term.

    ReplyDelete