Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday!!!!!!

Darin, Brittany, Will, and I went to walmart at midnight. It was crazy busy and the lines were so long. We got tons of stuff! It was alot of fun but I don't think I will do Black Friday shopping again. It was really crowded and people are just rude. I am happy that we got almost everything on our list. We spent a little over $400 but it was worth it for sure. We were in Line to check out for like an hour and a half! Not only did we get some good stuff but it was a great experience.

Brittany is such a great friend! I can not even imagine what my life would be like right now if I did not meet her. She brought me a Happy Meal tonight and it totally hit the spot. We had so much fun shopping together last night.

We got home at about 2:30am and went to sleep at about 4am. I could not sleep good and ended up getting out of bed at 10am. I went and had more blood work done then got a call from the nurse and had to go back in. I really hate driving into town all the time but that last time was so worth it!

I am so lucky to live the life I do! I have such an amazing husband. He means the world to me and I love him with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment