Friday, November 19, 2010

Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out

My birthday is Sunday and I am pretty freaking excited! We have to go food shopping for Thanksgiving but that should be kind of fun. We might be going to Buffalo Wild Wings for my birthday but we will see. Thanksgiving is on Thursday and I feel like I still have so much to do. I don't have to much left to clean but there is tons of food that needs cooking. We are making: Turkey, Chicken Parm, mashed potatoes smooth and lumpy, roasted potatoes, stuffing, salad, veggie tray, bread, green beans, corn, cranberry sauce, pie, gravy, and more! It is going to take forever but it will all be worth it! I think we will have about ten people here but we invited like twenty so who knows. It is going to be a busy week and I can not be lazy I have to get everything done. I am so going shopping on Black Friday then online shopping for Cyber Monday!!!

Darin went to a friends mom's house to spend the night so him and his friend can go hunting early in the morning. I really hope he gets a deer! If he does I am sure we will have deer meat for a while.

November 23rd (Tuesday) is one year since we left Las Vegas to move to Minot. November 28th is our one year anniversary in Minot, North Dakota. I will have to post a blog on that day looking back on our year here.

As Thanksgiving grows closer I cant help but miss my family more and more. Thanksgiving was always a great day and tons of fun. They even celebrated Thanksgiving early last year so we could be there before we moved. I am excited that Darin and I now have the chance to start our own traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment