Thursday, June 2, 2011

he is home!!!

Darin has been home since Saturday and went back to work yesterday. I feel like I have not had any time to spend with him. We are going to the genetic doctor on Wednesday and I have to say I am freaking out! Darin put in his BOP list last night and I am excited but afraid all at the same time! I hope we get our BOP, then Darin is going to put in the reenlistment paperwork and that is way more scary. I hope it doesn't get denied and he is able to reenlist with no issue! So many things are going on this month I hope it all works out and everything goes at least a little according to plan. I am so crazy excited that Darin is home! I missed him so so much. We are going to town this weekend to get a lawn mower and maybe go to lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment