Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Husband!!!

My husband is truly amazing! He is so sweet and cares about me so much. It has been snowing all day and he had to work, he told me not to shovel and just relax. He doesn't want me doing to much because he is afraid something is going to happen to the baby. I feel bad not keeping up on the driveway like I did last year but I know it is better for the baby if I don't. I hate just sitting here not doing much but I know in the end it will all be worth it. I am still cooking and getting up to pee but that is about it. Tomorrow I am going to a friends house to watch the movers move his stuff in then I will come home and rest. We are going out this weekend to get our Christmas tree! The doctor has not put me on bed rest but he did say to take it easy. I think I will just switch off, one day go shopping or walk and rest the next day, and still cook everyday I think everything will work out great. I am so lucky to have a husband that helps me around the house and tells me to sit and do nothing. I don't know what I would do without him. Darin means the world to me and I am so grateful to have such a great man by my side. He is a wonderful husband and I know he will be an awesome father!!! I love him with all my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment