Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sorry it has been so long

I have been really busy. I got a letter in the mail and everything I brought to the doctor from the miscarriage is going in for test! The letter said the results can take up to three weeks. I really hate waiting but I am pushing it to the back of my mind and I will not make myself crazy thinking about it for three weeks. Some days I cant believe I lost another baby and other days I think maybe it was all meant to be. A friend last night told me that maybe I am going through all this to be a spokes person for it and help other ladies going through the same thing. I try to stay strong and sometimes it is easy but other times I just want to sit here and cry. Some days I am glad my husband and I are dealing with this and getting stronger through the process and other days I feel like a failure and just want to give up trying to have a baby. My husband has been my rock and I have been his. I really do think we were meant to be together and we were made for each other. We may argue about little things from time to time but we are best friends and that will never change.


Last night we went to Brittany and Will's house for a little Christmas party. I am still in some pain but it was so much fun. I am so glad we went! I have not laughed that hard in a long time. It was so cute watching the guys play video games! We exchanged Christmas gifts and ate tons of food. They really are great friends and I am so lucky to have them in my life.

We put the Christmas gifts under the tree today and so far Shadow and Spooky have left them alone. The did take two of their gifts but we let them open them and they played with them for a while. I am so glad we have a real tree this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment