Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

Tomorrow is the last day of 2010 and I can not believe this year went by so fast. There have been some good times and some not so good times. At the end of 2009 I thought we would get pregnant this year and have a healthy baby. I didn't really have any big plans or resolutions for 2010. All I wanted was to continue the great relationship Darin and I have and to have a baby. Darin and I still have an amazing relationship, if anything we are stronger as a couple then we have ever been. We grow closer more and more every year. In 2010 I have learned not to take anything for granted because it can all be gone tomorrow. I have laughed alot this year and cried even more. I have also learned that my doctors don't care and if I want something I have to fight for it. I have made a few friends and lost a bunch of friends. 2010 taught me the real meaning of pain not just physical but emotional too. I have become better at ignoring what people say to me and I speak my mind alot more. 2010 has showed me I need to live my life to the fullest and feel the way I feel. I don't care if people don't like how I feel and I don't care what people have to say about it. I will let go of all the pain from 2010 when I hold my child in my arms and kiss him on the cheek!!!

My hopes for 2011...I want to get pregnant and have a healthy baby! I will continue to stand up for myself and speak my mind. I will do anything and everything I can to keep the strong bond Darin and I share. I still wont care what people say or think about me. I will do what is right for my family. I will live everyday of 2011 to the fullest and love my husband more each day. Will 2011 be a good year? I don't know. I hope it is a good year full of love and happiness. No matter how this year has been or how next year will be I know I will always have my husband to support me, hold me when I cry, kiss me when I am sad, laugh when I laugh, smile when I am happy, and always love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment