Monday, July 19, 2010

Our Little Trip Around North Dakota







My husband, my sister, and myself went to the Center of North America the other day(July 17). It was not to long of a drive and everyone had a great time. There was a museum and it was so big. They had different things like: train, old cars, old tractors, school house, general store, and much more. When we were planning the trip I thought we would only be there for about an hour but it was alot bigger then I thought. We walked around for about two hours and probably would have stayed alot longer if we were not so hungry. We went to the Cornerstone Cafe to eat, it was pretty good food and a really good selection. We went to a few other places around North Dakota as well. The Lewis and Clark Museum was pretty fun but we got there a little late so we did not have time to see it all. We also went to the Knife River Indian Museum, that was alot of fun. We then took the scenic route back home, seeing the view was amazing almost the whole drive. It was a long day of driving but totally worth it. We all had a great time and would love to do it again soon. I really wish my sister didn't have to go back home this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment