Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relaxing Day

I don't really have much to write today. It was a pretty simple day. We slept in this morning then went shopping. We got some last minute things for Darin's trip and he got his hair cut. It has been a nice calm day. We are going to lay in bed pretty early tonight. We are going to snuggle and watch some movies. I am so lucky to have such a great husband. I could not picture my life without him. It stinks he has to leave for training but that is part of being in the military. Even with the struggles we have had to face, we have stayed strong and grown even closer as a couple. I love him always and forever. He means the world to me and I would do anything for him. Today was a perfect day. I love having a relaxing day with my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment