Monday, July 19, 2010

Four Weeks...

It has been four weeks since we lost the baby. My sister is in town so I have been pretty busy. It really has not been to hard. I still cry and think about it. I am getting pretty upset when friends invite me to things and I say no and they get mad. I am sorry but I don't want to go out with a bunch of people. Some so called friends have said "you should be over it by now" I would love to just be over it but I lost a baby not a tooth. I am sorry but I am dealing with this in my own way and in my own time. If you have a problem with that then we don't need to be friends. I am trying to stay positive and be hopeful but it is still hard. We are trying to get pregnant even though the doctor said to wait. Everyone is different and what worked for you may not work for me and what worked for me may not work for you. I am sick of people saying things to make me feel better because most of them have no clue what to say and only hurt my feelings. I have not said anything because I know they are just trying to help but it is getting to the point where I can not keep my mouth shut. Sorry this blog is short but I want to post one about a place we went to with my sister and I don't have much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment