Thursday, September 9, 2010

Last Day of Clomid

I am very emotional and very excited! I am so excited to get to the baby making! We have a real chance this month to get pregnant and I really do hope it happens. I have felt a little crazy the last few days. I cant stop thinking about everything. This blog will probably be all over the place. I do have some good news, a friend of ours will be up here in less then a month. Due to deployments and moving we have not seen him in a while and it will be great to hang out with him again. I am getting closer and closer to finishing my blanket. I thought I would have it done this weekend but I have more yarn left then I thought I did. It should be done and ready to use by the end of the month maybe sooner. Sometimes I don't work on it because Shadow and Spooky try and eat the yarn or just want to play. It is pretty windy outside. Before we moved to North Dakota everyone said the weather sucks and sometimes it does but I love rainy windy days and snow! Ok well I am off to clean a little, have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment