Sunday, September 19, 2010

When we hold back on life, life holds us back.

Well let me start off on a good note. I am going shopping tomorrow with a new friend and I am very excited! It should be a fun day. Darin only has to go to work for a little while, he should be off but oh well. I am having a yard sale on October 8th and 9th. I hope it goes well we have stuff that we have not used since we moved.

Tuesday will be three whole months since we lost the baby. It has gotten alot easier but it still hurts. I took the Clomid this month so I hope it works! Friends that got pregnant about the same time as me are announcing the gender and it sucks. Darin is going out with some guys from work on Friday and I was invited but there is a person going that I just don't think I can be around all day. I wont go into the details but I feel bad that I wont go. What is worse? Going and wanting to leave and crying all day or just staying home and not going at all? I know it may seem childish or bitter or whatever but I just know it will upset me way to much. I don't want to put myself through that.

Well that is all for now. I am going to straighten my hair and get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment