Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Results Are In!!!

The nurse called yesterday and she really is a bitch! she said my progesterone levels were 4.something so I asked if that meant if I ovulated and she laughed and said she had no clue. Then she reads the stupid paper and says oh its right here "did not ovulate up dose of clomid next month" then she continues to laugh and says "oh maybe I should have read it better" I was reading online and it said most OB's see anything over 2 as ovulating and they did the blood work a day sooner then they should have. I really don't like the doctors up here. I am not a medical professional but I know what blood work and when I need it done and they just ignore me. It was hard news to take yesterday. I hate that it worked the first time and did not work this time. As soon as she said I did not ovulate I started crying and the stupid bitch was laughing like it was no big deal. To me it is a big deal this is my life I would love if she could have read the stupid paper before calling me and delivered the news with respect. She said it like she was telling me I needed a band-aid. Every time she calls me she is rude and mean. When I go to see the doctor I don't deal with her so for now I am putting up with it. If she makes me cry again or pisses me off I am going to report her and change doctors.

Maybe I am just more hormonal and emotional but I am struggling with infertility I need someone who is going to deliver bad news in a nice way. I would have been upset the Clomid didn't make me ovulate either way but I did not need to listen to her laugh and really have no clue what to tell me before she called. Is it that hard to read a piece of paper before you dial my number?

Yesterday morning was a pretty bad morning but then Brittany came over. I taught her how to make one of my favorite recipes and we had a lot of fun. It took my mind off the news and the stupid nurse for a while. Then I helped Amy decorate the front of her house and we went for a walk. The day got better but the news still sucks. I am going crazy thinking of all the ways the test could be wrong. They did do it a day early! Maybe I just need to except the fact that it didn't work and move on.

Darin went to a friends house last night and had tons of fun. He got to shoot some guns and eat great food. He was to tired to drive home so he spent the night. He is on his way home now and I cant wait to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment