Monday, September 20, 2010

The only way to have a friend is to be one

I had a great day shopping and hanging out with Brittany. We got tons of shopping done and we had lunch at Mi Mexico! It has been one of the best days I have had in Minot so far. I forgot how much fun a full day of shopping could be. She is coming over on Wednesday so we can bake some Halloween cupcakes. I know it is early for Halloween but the weather in Minot is perfect Halloween weather. Maybe we will watch or listen to Hocus Pocus while we bake. We have been friends on Facebook for a while and I am so glad we have finally met in person! I cant wait for Darin to come home so I can tell him all about my day. I am still so excited about it! Darin and I are going for a long walk tonight as long as it is not raining. Then we are going to come home and drink hot coco, eat some cookies, and watch Hocus Pocus. It should be a pretty great night to follow a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment