Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weekend OFF????

Today has been a crazy day!

I went in for the blood work this morning. I cried on the way there and on the way back. I really hope the Clomid made me ovulate this month. If the doctor does not call tomorrow I will call them to find out the results.

Darin has to work this weekend but he is fighting to have it off. He has worked over two weeks straight. The poor guy is so tired and just wants a day off so he can sleep, relax, and get ready for a test he has to take on Thursday. I feel bad that he is working so much and not getting any time off. I know the Air Force comes first but he needs some rest! I really hope he gets the weekend off!

Brittany and I made tons of cupcakes last night! It was so much fun. I hope the guys that Darin works with likes them. I am going to make them cookies next! I cant wait to make cupcakes for the guys her husband works with.

I want to share this with everyone. A lady on an infertility site said this and it is so very true.

Infertility is a disease with the same mental and emotional effects as being diagnosed with Cancer. It is loss of life and loss of dreams. It is a change in reality from everything you were ever taught in sex ed. "Relaxing" won't fix it. It won't just be cured magically whenever the universe says "you're ready to have kids." Infertility can lead to cancer and other major health problems down the line. Infertility is not Taboo...it is reality.


Sorry this blog is kind of all over the place tonight. I am not feeling to good. Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment