Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year = No Sleep

Last night was awesome. I have NEVER spent New Years Eve/New Years Day with my hubby. This was the year we were able to be together. We watched a movie, ate some great food, watched tv, and watched the ball drop at 11pm.(stupid central time) We kissed at midnight and I cried. I cried because I was happy we were together, I was happy 2010 was over, and happy 2011 was starting. Darin was not feeling good later so he went to sleep about 2:30am. I was still wide awake and didn't fall asleep until 4am. I was up at 7:30am to pee and then slept off and on till 10:20am. I really don't know why I have such trouble sleeping. Some days I sleep ten hours and feel like I slept for two, other days I sleep four hours and wake up well rested and ready for the day. Sometimes I am just tired and cranky because I cant sleep. Darin on the other hand can sleep for hours and hours and not wake up once. I woke him up at 10:30am and asked what time he wanted to get up, he said "11" then went right back to sleep. I guess like 2010, 2011 will be full of sleepless nights and waking up way to early, oh what joy that is. Aside from not sleeping good the New Year has started off great. I am so happy I got to spend it with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment