Monday, March 21, 2011

9 Months...

This past month has gone by so fast! I have been so busy and seems like just yesterday was 8 months since we lost our first baby. My baby would be almost 3 months old right now. It is weird to think that it has been the length of a pregnancy since we lost the baby. Before I use to think about where I would be in the pregnancy and now through out the day I find my self thinking about what the baby would look like and what he would be doing at that moment. I am going on birth control this month so that hopefully it will help make trying better. I still have questions that will never be answered and I still blame myself. What if I had done something different? I miss being pregnant and most of all I miss my baby! Our lives would be so different right now. We would be busy with a baby not busy with more test!

No comments:

Post a Comment