Friday, March 18, 2011

Good News Day

Today has been a great day! We went to the Spa this morning, then Darin passed his PT test! We came home and got more ice off the sidewalks and got a letter in the mail telling me that my Chromosome blood work came back normal. Darin has to go to work for a little bit then has the night off and we are going to the movies! Today has been full of good news! Now Darin needs to work his ass off and get back into great shape so he is never this close to getting kicked out of the military ever again! It is going to be hard but I will help him the best I can and for now on I will only cook healthy food and we will not go out to eat anymore. I love my husband!!! I am so proud of all the great work he did this week to pass the PT test!!

No comments:

Post a Comment