Tuesday, August 10, 2010

As The Days Go By....


The closer it is getting to Darin coming back I am getting more and more excited! It is such a short time he is away but I can't wait for him to come home. His job takes him away pretty often for work, he works long hours and doesn't get alot of sleep. He could deploy at any time and have to be away for months at a time. He is now able to reenlist at any time. We are looking into what base of preference we want and once we decide my husband will sign his life over for at least another four years. The Air Force pretty much tells him what to do and where to go but he loves his job and loves serving his country. I may bitch or complain sometimes because it would be nice to have him home more often but I am so proud of him for what he does. I love my SSGT and would not change a thing! When we get or BOP we should only be at Minot for another year or two. I am torn, I want to move but want to stay. It would be easier to just stay and not have to deal with moving. Even with all the stress of moving it is a new adventure for us. I will move anywhere with my hubby and go anywhere the Air Force tells us to. Please don't get me wrong; I love the Air Force and I support the troops. Yes I complain but everyone needs to complain sometimes and if you don't like it then don't read my blog! I love my husband!!!! Sorry if you are having issues in your marriage and are jealous of me but that is your problem not mine! On another subject: dinner with the ladies was tons of fun. The food and service was not to great but the ladies were awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment