Monday, August 9, 2010

Two hours later not such a great day anymore

Stupid me! I was having a good day then I go and make myself all upset. I need to stop reading about infertility and miscarriages! Alot of the information is helpful and that is great but then I go on to read different stories. Some woman have great success stories and others have had fifteen miscarriages and are on their 10th year of trying to have a baby. I have talked to woman who are giving up and stopping their infertility journey (after twenty five years). I never want to get to that point. Right now I say and feel I will fight forever to be able to hold my baby but will I hit a point in my life where I just cant try anymore! I want to end my infertility journey with a baby not with defeat. I really don't know why I do this to myself. I need to stay positive and stop thinking of the negative. On another note I read a Marine wife's blog, her husband died while fighting the war and her blog was so sad. My heart goes out to all the fallen troops! I could not even imagine loosing my husband. The woman who go through such heart ache are so strong! Reading stories like that really make me appreciate the time I have with my husband so much more. With him being in the military I am truly lucky when he is home or even state side for that matter. He is at training now but will be home in a few days! Well I need to get ready, hopefully my day will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment