Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bored...

It is day five with out Darin. It has gone by pretty fast so far. Hopefully it keeps going fast. The potluck on the first was tons of fun, I am so glad I went. This may be to much information but I got my period for the first time since the miscarriage. It is good and bad, good because my body is cleaning itself out bad because it hurts like hell. The PCOS makes my time of the month very pain full and it sucks. Enough about that and on to a better note. I have been watching Pit Boss for a few hours. At first I really did not like it but now I don't think it is to bad. I guess I don't really have to much to write today. Not much has happened, life is pretty boring with Darin out of town. I have pretty bad cramps so I am going to lay down. If I can think of anything important to write I'll write again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment