Friday, August 27, 2010

Weekend

Today has been a great day. I have to go to the post office to mail my mom Darin's DVD player so she can bring it back to walmart. I am so excited they have agreed to replace it! It took tons of phone calls but it was worth it. Now we are working on Tricare. They love to take their time when sending important paperwork to doctors. I guess we will just have to wait on them and that is fine. I just hope it does not take to long. Darin is off this weekend! We don't really have any big plans but it should be a fun weekend. Last night I was laying in bed watching TV and Spooky was sleeping next to me. He kept moving and rolling around and snoring, it was so cute! Darin and I went to see The Expendables like a week or two ago and it was really good. I really thought it was going to suck but I liked it and Darin liked it too. Right now Shadow is at the front window trying to catch the bugs flying by. You would think he would figure out by now that he can't catch them. I think tonight Darin and I will have a movie night. Maybe pop some popcorn and snuggle on the couch. I need to run to the food store. I forgot to get sour cream for fajitas. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment