Monday, August 30, 2010

when someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure


So this is the week. I would be five months pregnant this week if I didn't loose the baby. It is times like this that make it hard. I feel sick, a lot like I did when I was pregnant, so it is making it harder. I should be excited about an upcoming doctors appointment to do an ultrasound and find out the gender. Instead I am sitting here crying thinking about what could have been. I am not looking forward to my due date. I am sure that day will be even harder then anything now. I am going to the doctor on Wednesday, I am sure she will tell me I have to wait to see if my period is late before they do a pregnancy test. I hate waiting! I guess that is it, if I write anymore I will cry all night.


My little one
You have left us too soon
Though my body can no longer hold you
I hold you forever in my heart
As precious and beautiful as this flower caught in time
A mother's love does not forget


this picture is of me and Darin at the ER when we lost the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment